Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 MORE DAYZZZ

I really can't wait until I get to go to Tanzania on Tuesday. I'm almost all packed and it really feels like I'm just sitting waiting to go now. It's nice to have some time with my family though and to enjoy the cape cod scenery. I'm just sitting, waiting, wishing. It feels really weird to be home while everyone is abroad or at school. I guess I feel like I'm just in transition. I'll be really glad when January is over. It's been pretty long and cold. I hope the rest of this year goes better, glass half full. I'm trying to work on summer plans right now. so far I have two interviews for environmental education camps. One in New Hampshire and one in Wellfleet, MA. It'd be nice to be on the cape for the summer but we'll see. The summer is pretty far away.
My brother Ben and I are watching some comedy central and iron man at the same time haha. My dad, brother, and I watched The Town today. It was a great movie and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.
I'm going to finish packing the rest of my stuff tomorrow and then I'm going out to diner with Linda and my mom for my birthday (early). I can't believe I'm going to be 21 in a couple of months it's crazy!
Sending my love to all my loves from home and at Smith. I miss you guys already and I can't wait to hear all about everyone's spring semesters.
As my girl Katy Perry says:
 No regrets. Just Love.
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment